Saturday, May 02, 2009

Spinning about

London was all it promised to be and more. The weather held up right until the last day, which was fine for me as I got to wear my new trenchcoat (bought from Rokit Vintage - Brick Lane, also found online). It also gave me an excuse to go and get my haircut at Viva in Soho, I highly recommend them. It was great to just be out and about in the sunshine with Australian friends, doing whatever we pleased and of course spending more money than I have. Unfortunately couldn't cover all the recommended places fashion wise, but I don't think anyone could in five days. Needless to say my feet are demanding bed rest and more comfortable shoes. I only wore heels at night and I thought my flats were quite worn-in. I guess not.


At my favourite round-about between Brick lane and Shorditch High St (I think)
Wearing: vintage country road dress/zara scarf/portman's cardigan/mango bag

The aforementioned trench coat. And this is in front of a Blockhaus (German watch tower and rocket launching site overlooking the English Channel).

Since returning from England I've been doing lots of sitting in the sun and walking in the countryside. Can France get any prettier? It does make me feel ridiculously wholesome to go walking in the woods. Thanks host family!


And I know that so far this post has been all about me, so here are some of my favourites from day one of the Australian Fashion Week.

bec & bridge

camilla and marc

Therese Rawsthorne

Nicola Finetti

Ginger & Smart

All from vogue.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment